In 1969, a small group of breeders gathered in a barn, aware that they shared an interest in a rare Arabian bloodline, and The Pyramid Society was formed...
From these humble beginnings, this handful of foundation breeders helped grow the Society into a one-of-a-kind organization with worldwide influence. Over the ensuing four decades, The Pyramid Society’s mission to preserve, perpetuate, and promote the Egyptian Arabian horse has shaped the breeding programs of countless individuals, providing them with the resources needed to make informed decisions, as well as to connect and collaborate with likeminded breeders.
The Pyramid Society, while not a breed registry, has a long history of excellence and purpose, affording the Egyptian Arabian horse...
- a globally-acknowledged Breed Definition
- an unparalleled set of Breed Standards
- and a solid platform for Breed Preservation
Not to mention...
- a Strategic Plan for the future of the breed
- a library of Knowledge about the breed
- and an unrivaled Showcase of the breed
Today, The Pyramid Society continues to be the strategic leader in carrying the Egyptian Arabian horse into the future, harnessing the raw power of its strong membership base to accomplish its mission.