The KUWAIT INT'L ARABIAN HORSE FESTIVAL 2017 will be organized by the Hunting & Equestrian Club in cooperation with Bait Al Arab and the Kuwait Arabian Horse Society.
The festival will include:
- 3-4th: The 6th Annual International Championship (ECAHO B-Show for all Purebred Arabians)
- 5-6th A Stud Tour to farms which breed Purebred Arabian Horses Organized by the Arabian Horse Center - Bait Al Arab
- 17-18th: 2nd All Nations Cup (Straight Egyptians)
- 19-21st: A Stud Tour to farms which breed Straight Egyptian Arabian Horses including Bait Al Arab, organized by the Arabian Horse Center - Bait Al Arab
- 20th: Launch of Judith Forbis' New Book, Ansata Hejazi - Born to Rule
- The show will take place on Bait Al Arab's show grounds
- The ‘show hotel’ will be the Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and the Ibis Sharq
A note from Klaus Beste: We hope that some breeders and lovers of the Straight Egyptian Arabian Horse from the USA will be interested to attend the Festival. As in previous years, I will be happy to assist with hotel booking, visas, meet and greet services upon arrival at the gate, transport from the airport to the hotel(s), and shuttle from the hotel(s) to the show ground and to the stud visits.
Details on any member-hosted activities during this event will be posted as they become available.