- A captivating lecture on how the Arabian horse has inspired generations of artists with world-renowned sculptor Karen Kasper.
- An exploration of "family strains" with historian Kent Mayfield including discussions on how our understandings have shifted in relation to altered notions of Bedouin tradition and genetic science.
- A seminar with Andres Estrada, DVM, DACT, DECAR on "Placentitis and the First 45 Days of Pregnancy".
- An informative talk about The Horse and Your Taxes, presented by Jerry Dumas, Esq.
- Dinner & presentation of horses at Mary Ellen Chavez's SONRISA FARMS
Please join us! Participation is limited to 50 so don't wait!
$65 Pyramid Society & NMEBA Members
REFRESHMENTS, LUNCH, and DINNER are included with your registration! Wow, what a value!
There are many hotels to choose from in the Albuquerque area. Downtown hotels or hotels near the airport will be most convenient to the conference venues. A few recommendations include:
DOWNTOWN // $130 and above
AIRPORT (Albuquerque International Sunport) // $70 - $90
AIRLINES: Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, United, US Airways
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport
- Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport
There are many hotels to choose from in the Albuquerque area. Downtown hotels or hotels near the airport will be most convenient to the conference venues. Please book early to obtain the best rates!
Want to make a weekend getaway out of your trip? We have some great sites you can visit to give you an overview of the area and other events happening near the workshop & social!
Be sure to check out...
- Old Town
- Albuquerque Museum
- Pueblo Indian Cultural Center
- Petroglyph National Monument
- Tramway to the Sandias
- Crosby, Still & Nash, September 24, Sandia Resort & Casino
- Santana, The Corazon Tour, September 25, Sandia Resort & Casino
- Kings of Leon, September 26, Isleta Amphitheater
- Corrales Harvest Festival, Corrales, September 28th
- Rose Exhibition, Botanical Garden, ABQ Bio Park
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mary Ellen Chavez: email@example.com
Jacob Gutierrez: firstname.lastname@example.org